INSTANT EGG BITES
There are ample of egg recipes and must say I love them all.
But nothing is quicker than an instant egg bite which took me exactly 1 minute to prepare and 1 minute to cook.
Do I even need to mention how an egg helps for a nutritious breakfast?
Well, an egg has only 0.3g of carbs. So an eggy breakfast is well suited for a keto diet.
A single egg still provides a fat of 4g and a protein of 5g.
So definitely an egg is a healthy choice for a breakfast.
PREP TIME: 1 Minute, COOK TIME: 1 Minute
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp almond or coconut milk
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
- 1/5 of an onion (chopped)
- 1 green chili (optional)
- Whisk a whole egg with 2tbsp milk well in a microwave-friendly mug.
- Once when no lumps are there, add the onion and green chili and you can even add small pieces of carrots or coriander leaves to it.
- Put in microwave and set the timer to 50 seconds or 1 minute.
Your instant egg bites are ready.
Eat it from the mug or serve it on a plate.
Nutritions calculated from the recipe calculator.
With 1.6g of carbs, 11.5g of fat, and 6.3g of Protein, this is definitely an instant keto breakfast.
My Take on Instant Egg Bites
Coming tired from office? This instant egg bite is a savior.
Just no egg to make it literally. Just a minute and you are ready with a nutritious meal that you won’t feel guilty about later on.
Related Instant Egg Bites:
- 8 Keto Breakfasts on the Go
- 9 Keto Smoothies Recipes
- 9 Keto bread Recipes
- Instant Keto mug Cake
- 6 Low-Carb Funnel Cake Recipes