INSTANT EGG BITES
There are ample of egg recipes and must say I love them all.
But nothing is quicker than an instant egg bite which took me exactly 1 minute to prepare and 1 minute to cook.
Do I even need to mention how an egg helps for a nutritious breakfast?
Well, an egg has only 0.3g of carbs. So an eggy breakfast is well suited for a keto diet.
A single egg still provides a fat of 4g and protein of 5g.
So definitely an egg is a healthy choice for a breakfast.
PREP TIME: 1 Minute, COOK TIME: 1 Minute
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp almond or coconut milk
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
- 1/5 of an onion (chopped)
- 1 green chili (optional)
- Whisk a whole egg with 2tbsp milk well in a microwave-friendly mug.
- Once when no lumps are there, add the onion and green chili and you can even add small pieces of carrots or coriander leaves to it.
- Put in microwave and set the timer to 50 seconds or 1 minute.
Your instant egg bites are ready.
Eat it from the mug or serve it on a plate.
Nutritions calculated from recipe calculator.
With 1.6g of carbs, 11.5g of fat and 6.3g of Protein, this is definitely an instant keto breakfast.
Check 8 other keto breakfasts on the go.