CRANBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPE
I really cannot call this cranberry smoothie recipe for a low-carb breakfast but definitely a very healthy option for a wholesome breakfast.
I love it when the holidays come around because I know that my favorite cranberry smoothie recipe will be back in the rotation. This year, I made a batch of this delicious drink for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner and got rave reviews from everyone.
The best part is that it’s so easy to make!
Start your morning with a fresh cranberry smoothie to boost your metabolism and energy.
BENEFITS OF CRANBERRY SMOOTHIE
- Drink a cranberry smoothie to help with digestion.
- Cranberries are rich in vitamin C, which is good for your immune system.
- Cranberry juice contains antioxidants that can fight off free radicals and other harmful substances.
- A glass of cranberry juice per day may protect you from urinary tract infections or kidney stones.
- Drinking a cranberry smoothie will give you more energy because it’s packed with vitamins and minerals that increase stamina.
- The flavonoids found in cranberries have been shown to lower the risk of certain types of cancer including prostate cancer, breast cancer, colon cancer, and endometrial cancer.
- Cranberry juice improves heart health.
- Cranberry juice also fights age-related issues like post-menopausal health.
- One important function is it helps to prevent any urinary tract infection.
- Cranberry juice helps digestion.
Though taking cranberry juice or cranberry smoothie regularly may cause you mild diarrhea.
Have it once a week.
Let’s check how to make a low-carb cranberry smoothie.
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence (You can omit it. It’s just that, I like its fragrance)
- 2 ice cubes
No need for any sweeteners, as it will already give you a mild sweetness. Though you can add any keto sweeteners for your wish.
Simply blend it in a powerful blender.
Your fresh cranberry smoothie is ready.
With 8.3 g net carbs, it will be too much for a keto diet morning breakfast smoothie.
But you can definitely take it once a month for its medicinal benefits.
If you want to make it a keto smoothie then can take 1/2 cup of cranberries instead of 1 to make it a bit milder.
Though you may lack the strong flavor this way.
My Take on Cranberry Smoothie Recipe
Cranberry smoothies may not be a keto smoothie buy definitely a healthy smoothie that is too delicious.
The fresh cranberries, the fresh smoothies for a healthy start.
The smoothie provides a healthy dose of vitamin C, folate, potassium, and fiber.
It’s also really delicious!
Give this recipe a try for breakfast or as an after-workout snack to help keep you feeling energized all day long.
Check out 15 Weight Loss Smoothie Recipes for a healthy breakfast.
Related Cranberry Smoothie Recipes:
- 9 Keto Smoothie Recipes
- 9 Quiche Recipes for Breakfast
- Healthy Cranberry Oatmeal Muffin
- Instant Egg Mug in 2 Minutes
- 13 Worst Foods to eat for weight loss