CRANBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPE
I really cannot call this cranberry smoothie recipe for a low carb breakfast but definitely a very healthy option for a wholesome breakfast.
Start your morning with a fresh cranberry smoothie to boost your metabolism and energy.
BENEFITS OF CRANBERRY JUICE
- First and foremost, cranberry juice improves heart health.
- Cranberry juice also fights age-related issues like post-menopausal health.
- One important function is it helps to prevent any urinary tract infection.
- Cranberry juice helps digestion.
Though taking of cranberry juice or cranberry smoothie regularly may cause you mild diarrhea.
Have it once a week.
Let’s check how to make a low carb cranberry smoothie.
- 1 Cup fresh cranberries
- 1.5 cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence (You can omit it. It’s just that, I like its fragrance)
- 2 ice cubes
No need of any sweeteners, as it will already give you a mild sweetness. Though you can add any keto sweeteners for your wish.
Simply blend it in a powerful blender.
Your fresh cranberry smoothie is ready.
With 8.3 g net carbs, it will be too much for a keto diet morning breakfast smoothie.
But you can definitely take it once a month for its medicinal benefits.
If you want to make it a keto smoothie then can take 1/2 cup of cranberries instead of 1 to make it a bit milder.
Though you may lack the strong flavor this way.
Check out 9 keto smoothies for a morning breakfast.