CRANBERRY OATMEAL MUFFIN
The cranberry oatmeal muffin is a delicious way to start your day.
Cranberry muffins have the perfect balance of sweetness from the ripe, juicy cranberries and hearty oats with just enough spice from the cinnamon.
The combination of these ingredients mixed in a rich batter creates an amazing consistency that’s both moist and fluffy at the same time.
Needless to introduce oats, as to how healthy can it be for a breakfast ingredient.
Whether it’s an overnight oats recipe or a handful of delicious oatmeal muffins they all contribute to healthy breakfasts.
1 cup of cooked oats provides 16% of our daily fiber intake.
BENEFITS OF EATING CRANBERRY OATMEAL MUFFIN
1. Cranberry oatmeal muffins are a great breakfast alternative to cereal or toast.
2. They’re made with wholesome ingredients and can be eaten on the go.
3. The recipe is vegan and refined sugar-free.
4. Oats provide fiber while cranberries have antioxidants that protect cells from damage.
5. Muffin texture is moist but not too wet – it’s perfect for any time of year!
6. It’s easy to make in bulk so you can enjoy them all week long!
Cranberries provide a lot of medical values as improved heart health, preventing urinary tract infection, improving post-menopausal health.
For full cranberries benefits, it is always better to have cranberry juices or fresh cranberry smoothies with just 3 ingredients.
Easy dried or fresh cranberry muffins.
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- Lemon juice and zest from 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp stevia
- 1 cup fresh cranberries (can be frozen too)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Steel-cut oats take time to absorb milk. So soak it for 3 hours prior to making it. You can also soak it overnight.
- Whisk together the egg, vanilla essence, stevia, and oil.
- Now add the dry ingredients one by one while you whisk it thoroughly.
- Add freshly cut cranberries and lemon juice and zest to it.
- Take a 12 cup muffin pan and spray it with oil.
- Bake it in convection mode for 20 minutes or test it with a toothpick to check when it is ready.
The macros calculated from the nutrition calculator.
My Take on Cranberry Oatmeal Muffins
I love the color of these cranberries sprinkled all over my muffins.
If you’ve been looking for a healthy, vegan-friendly recipe that can be made in less than 30 minutes and is perfect for breakfast or snacks on the go, this cranberry oatmeal muffin recipe may just be what you need.
The combination of oats, cinnamon, walnuts (or another nut/seed), dried cranberries, and pumpkin puree make these muffins sweet enough to satisfy your sugar cravings without using any refined sugars or artificial ingredients.
In addition to being delicious and nutritious, they are easy to prepare with minimal equipment required. Items like baking pans aren’t even necessary as you can bake them in coffee mugs too.
Make it once, and you will want to make it more often.
Related Cranberry Oatmeal Muffin Recipes
- 9 Keto Bread Recipes
- Fresh Cranberry Smoothie Recipe
- 8 Paleo Breakfast Recipes
- 12 Best Food for Weightloss
- 10 Keto Egg Fast Recipes to Lose the Weight