CRANBERRY OATMEAL MUFFIN
Needless to introduce oats, as to how healthy can it be for a breakfast ingredient.
Whether it’s an overnight oats recipe or a handful of delicious oatmeal muffins they all contribute to healthy breakfasts.
1 cup of cooked oats provides 16% of our daily fiber intake.
Cranberries provide a lot of medical values as improved heart health, preventing urinary tract infection, improving post-menopausal health.
For full cranberries benefits, it is always better to have cranberry juices or fresh cranberry smoothies with just 3 ingredients.
Now, let us check the healthy cranberry oatmeal muffin.
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- Lemon juice and zest from 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp stevia
- 1 cup fresh cranberries (can be frozen too)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Steel-cut oats take time to absorb milk. So soak it for 3 hours prior to making it. You can also soak it overnight.
- Whisk together the egg, vanilla essence, stevia, and oil.
- Now add the dry ingredients one by one while you whisk it thoroughly.
- Add freshly cut cranberries and lemon juice and zest to it.
- Take a 12 cup muffin pan and spray it with oil.
- Bake it in convection mode for 20 minutes or test it with a toothpick to check when it is ready.
The macros calculated from the nutrition calculator.
My Take on Cranberry Oatmeal Muffins
Related Cranberry Oatmeal Muffin Recipes
- 9 Keto Bread Recipes
- Fresh Cranberry Smoothie Recipe
- 8 Paleo Breakfast Recipes
- 12 Best Food for Weightloss