BAKED CHEESE CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE
These cheesy cauliflower recipes are low carb and high protein.
A nutritious meal.
The ingredients here go well with the keto diet too.
If you are looking for a vegetarian recipe that is simple and healthy then welcome to baked cheese cauliflower recipe.
This is a low carb recipe that you can make any time.
The baked cheese cauliflower casserole hardly takes you 20 minutes to prepare.
All that is required, is the bake time.
PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES | COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES
- 1 large cauliflower head
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 garlic cloves chopped finely
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves cut into small pieces
- Coarsely ground black pepper and 1 tsp salt
- Bring water in a large pot to boil.
- Take the cauliflower florets and chop in small pieces.
- Once the water is boiling, put 1/2 tsp salt and put the cauliflower florets into it.
- Cook it for 5 minutes.
- Take out the cauliflower and drain it properly. No water should be left in it.
- Coat the cauliflower florets with 2 tbsp butter in a baking dish.
- Mix the Parmesan and Cheddar cheese with 1/2 cup heavy cream and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Now mix all the ingredients in the baking dish.
- Cook it for 30 minutes till you can see the cheese broiling.
- Do not wait for it to turn golden brown as it may get burned at the bottom.
Nutrition calculated from the recipe calculator.
After making the cheesy baked cauliflower recipe I found that it goes well for the keto diet too.
With Net carbs: 4.3g, Fat: 21.1g, Protein: 13g this could be a perfect keto comfort food.
My Take on Baked Cheese Cauliflower Recipes
Baked cheese recipes are always delicious.
Cauliflower and cheese casserole makes a low carb keto recipe for dinner.