BAKED CHEESE CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPE
This is my first recipe which I am publishing. So am excited as well as nervous.
I honestly want your reviews as it matters a lot for this post.
With your reviews, I should be able to understand if I am able to give the instructions well.
Okay, Let’s check.
If you are looking for a vegetarian recipe which is simple and healthy then welcome to baked cheese cauliflower recipe.
This is a low carb recipe which you can make any time.
The baked cheese cauliflower casserole hardly takes you 20 minutes to prepare.
All is required is the bake time.
PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES | COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES
- 1 large cauliflower head
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 garlic cloves chopped finely
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves cut into small pieces
- Coarsely ground black pepper and 1 tsp salt
- Bring water in a large pot to boil.
- Take the cauliflower florets and chop in small pieces.
- Once the water is boiling, put 1/2 tsp salt and put the cauliflower florets into it.
- Cook it for 5 minutes.
- Take out the cauliflower and drain it properly. No water should be left in it.
- Coat the cauliflower florets with 2 tbsp butter in a baking dish.
- Mix the Parmesan and Cheddar cheese with 1/2 cup heavy cream and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Now mix all the ingredients in the baking dish.
- Cook it for 30 minutes till you can see the cheese broiling.
- Do not wait for it to turn golden brown as it may get burned at the bottom.
Nutrition calculated from recipe calculator.
After making the cheesy baked cauliflower recipe I found that it goes well for the keto diet too.
With Net carbs: 4.3g, Fat: 21.1g, Protein: 13g this could be a perfect keto comfort food.