3 INGREDIENT KETO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE RECIPE
I am a huge fan of desserts, but I have found that keto desserts are my favorite. These recipes use ingredients from the ketogenic diet and they’re great for those on the go.
Recipes for keto desserts are both easy to make and delicious!
If you’re looking for a recipe that is sugar-free, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and vegan then here you are.
Keto desserts are perfect for anyone on the ketogenic diet who wants something sweet without all of the sugar or carbs.
It’s a great way to get that chocolate fix while sticking to your keto diet. And with only four ingredients required, it’s super easy to make.
A keto diet focuses on a high-fat, moderate protein, and low carb intake. This keto mousse recipe is low in carbs but high in fat.
The best part about this recipe is that it has only 2g of net carbs!
Keto Mousse is a delicious dairy-free, keto-friendly dessert that’s perfect for any season.
This recipe is quick and easy to make with only 3 ingredients!
Chocolate mousse is a delicious dessert to eat, but with this 3 ingredient keto chocolate mousse recipe, you can have a low-carb version of the original chocolate keto mousse.
Is chocolate keto?
Yes, chocolate can be part of a keto diet.
However, it’s important to choose dark chocolate that contains 70% or more cocoa solids, as this will provide the most health benefits and the fewest carbs.
When choosing a chocolate bar, look for one with a short ingredient list that includes cocoa butter and avoid any with added sugar or flavoring.
Additionally, chocolate chips and unsweetened cocoa powder can be used in keto-friendly recipes.
Is cocoa powder keto?
Yes, cocoa powder is keto. Cocoa powder is a great source of antioxidants and has a very low carbohydrate content.
You can use it in place of other sweeteners when baking or making smoothies.
Does chocolate mousse have carbs?
Yes, chocolate mousse does have carbs.
A typical serving of chocolate mousse can have up to 20 grams of carbohydrates.
If you are following a low-carb diet then this keto mousse recipe contains only 3 carbs per serving.
This 3 ingredient keto chocolate mousse is so light and fluffy, you won’t believe it’s low carb! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this chocolate mousse recipe is sure to become a new favorite.
3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (Dairy-free cream)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup keto-friendly sweetener (Here I used Stevia)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
1. In a large bowl, whisk together heavy cream, cocoa powder, sweetener, and vanilla extract until well combined.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat the mixture at high speed until thick and fluffy.
3. Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator for later. Enjoy!
Nutrition calculated from Verywellfit.com
My Take on 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Mousse Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy dessert to enjoy, this keto chocolate mousse recipe is perfect! It’s dairy-free and gluten-free, making it the perfect option for people with dietary restrictions.
This keto mousse recipe is sure to be a hit at your next dinner party.
With just three ingredients and minimal prep time, this simple dessert tastes so decadent and rich that even the most discerning of palettes will enjoy it.
Related Keto Mousse Recipe
- 10 Chocolate Dessert Recipes for a Keto Diet
- 9 Choco Cookies to eat for a Breakfast
- 20 Keto Desserts that you will never forget
- 20 Keto Cream Cheese Recipes
- 2 Mins Chocolate Mug Cake
3-Ingredient Keto Chocolate Mousse Recipe
3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Mousse RecipeCourse: Keto Desserts
3-Ingredient delicious keto mousse recipe that is dairy-free, low-carb, and keto-approved.
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup keto-friendly sweetener (Here I used Stevia)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together heavy cream, cocoa powder, sweetener, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the mixture at high speed until thick and fluffy.
- Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator for later.
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories128
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Potassium 186mg 6%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 15%
- Protein 2.7g 6%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.