KETO MUG CAKE LOW CARB
A chocolate cake is something that all loves.
But what about a keto diet?
Well with so many keto options and keto dessert ideas, why not make a keto mug cake too?
This is the fluffiest and spongy mug cake you are going to make.
This is simply so easy and quick.
Just prepare yourself a wonderful dessert delicacy in 2 minutes literally.
This is a keto mug cake recipe with no almond or coconut flour.
A flourless chocolate cake recipe.
Sounds weird? Well, let us check on then.
Prep Time: 1 Minute, Cook Time: 1 Minute
- 1 small egg
- 1 tsp stevia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence (optional). Though I like to use it to lessen the smell of the egg.
- Take the egg, baking powder, and cocoa powder in your microwaveable mug and blend it with a blender. Blending with a spoon will also do but then it needs to be blended for more than 1 minute until it is smooth in texture.
- Add peanut butter and stevia and blend till smooth.
- Put your mug into the microwave for 1 minute.
A really spongy chocolate cake is ready.
Calculate from the recipe calculator.
This recipe contains 6 g of carbs which is a bit on the higher end for a keto diet.
But as I said earlier it is gonna be a spongy cake without any flour and you can easily make it in halves.
For 2 servings the carbs content will come down to 3g.
Check out a cup of perfect hot chocolate.
My Take on Keto Mug Cakes
Healthy instant and low carb mug cake recipes.
I make it so often and it takes just a minute to mix the chocolate powder and the other ingredients to make is delicious soft mug cake.
If you are wondering if baking cocoa is keto-friendly, then yes it is. As cocoa does not contain any sweeteners, thus making it keto bake friendly.
Related Keto Mug Cake Recipes:
- 9 Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
- Low Carb Cauliflower Casserole for a Breakfast
- Instant Egg Keto Breakfast
- Cranberry Oatmeal Muffin